1300 910 910
Service Level Expectation
The key measures we use are:
Industry Standard Current
Average Response time 3-5 Hours Sub 3.0 Hours
Consumable supply statistics 80% next day 80% next day
Total service calls
Volume reports and trends by device/location/date/time
Quality of output
Service Agreement Includes
- Includes: Toner,
- Includes: Parts, (not Staples)
- Includes: Service
INTEGRATED FULL AUTOMATED SERVICE
- Automated Meter Reading: Integrated Office Systems will monitor each device so that you do not have to supply meter readings each month.
- Automated Consumables – Integrated Office Systems will set up an adjustable threshold so that Toner is ordered automatically.
- Preventative Maintenance – Integrated will monitor your device and service where automated notification is detected by actual usage.
- Order Placement and Tracking – You and Integrated Office Systems can Track and Check the progress of Toner Orders and Service calls
- Account Reporting – You can be supplied a Web Portal to check your device status as well as view reports. This aid’s in planning for future fleet needs as well as it can be reviewed and implemented with ease.
- Security of Information – All communication on site are encrypted and directly communicated to Integrated IT data facility only.
Integrated Managed Print Solutions provides the next level of proactive device management, coordinating monthly accounting processes with consumable and service delivery.
The process for continuous improvement to ensure services are improved from a quality, service delivery and cost perspective normally emanate from the quarterly review process, and from the general business improvements that we are able to make and pass onto our customers.
Transition and Training Services
During new equipment installation our customers nominate key operators, these key operator will perform in house maintenance of print devices; i.e. cleaning glass, loading toner and clearing isolated paper jams. Key operators are the prime contact for the purpose of training and co-ordinating with Integrated Office Systems and all requests for support.
Integrated Office Systems will ensures that adequate training is provided to Authorized Persons so that regular users of the equipment can:
- Maximize the use of all the features of the equipment; and
- Avoid operator-generated faults; and
- Avoid causing damage to equipment or needless wastage of materials; and
- Acquire the skills to clear the simpler machine faults and stoppages.
Our expert technicians are fully trained and accredited on all products. Each technician is graded accordingly to their technical ability, experience and attitude.
Included as part of the overall Managed Print Service in this proposal are the following:
- Delivery, installation and key operator training
- Network installation
To assist the technicians whilst new equipment is installed we will require the client’s IT personnel to be onsite to assist in the set-up & network configuration of devices on servers for:
- Scan to email
- Address book
- Password protected printing / copying
- Priority printing over copying