Service Agreement Includes
- Includes: Toner,
- Includes: Parts, (not Staples)
- Includes: Service
INTEGRATED FULL AUTOMATED SERVICE
- Automated Meter Reading: Integrated Office Systems will monitor each device so that you do not have to supply meter readings each month.
- Automated Consumables – Integrated Office Systems will set up an adjustable threshold so that Toner is ordered automatically.
- Preventative Maintenance – Integrated will monitor your device and service where automated notification is detected by actual usage.
- Order Placement and Tracking – You and Integrated Office Systems can Track and Check the progress of Toner Orders and Service calls
- Account Reporting – You can be supplied access to a Web Portal to check your device status as well as view reports. This aid’s in planning for future fleet allowing review and implementation with ease.
- Security of Information – All communication onsite is encrypted and directly communicated to Integrated Office Systems data facility only.
Integrated Managed Print Solutions provides the next level of proactive device management, co-ordinating monthly accounting processes with consumable and service delivery.
The process for continuous improvement to ensure services are improved from a quality, service delivery and cost perspective normally emanate from the quarterly review process, and from the general business improvements that we are able to make and pass onto our customers.
Transition and Training Services
For new equipment installation our customers are asked to nominate key operators for all equipment. The key operator will perform in-house maintenance of print devices; i.e. cleaning glass, loading toner, clearing isolated paper jams. The key operator will be the prime contact for the purpose of training and co-ordinating with Integrated Office Systems and all requests for support.
Integrated Office Systems will ensure that adequate levels of training is provided to Authorised Persons so that regular users of the equipment can:
- Maximise the use of all the features of the equipment; and
- Avoid operator-generated faults; and
- Avoid causing damage to equipment or needless wastage of materials; and
- Acquire the skills to clear the simpler machine faults and minimise machine down time.
All technicians are fully trained experts on all products. Each technician is graded according to technical ability, experience and attitude.
Included as part of the overall Managed Print Service in this proposal are the following:
- Delivery, installation and key operator training
- Network installation
To assist the technicians whilst new equipment is installed we will require the client’s IT personnel to be onsite to assist in the set-up & network configuration of devices on servers:
- Scan to email
- Address book
- Password protection of printing / copying
- Priority printing over copying