The Pro C901 Graphic Arts Edition
Maximise productivity for your high volume environment
Exceptionally well equipped to meet your high standards
Trust the Ricoh Pro C901 to deliver exceptional quality and performance – no matter how large or complex your application. The sturdy engine construction provides the reliability your production-class environment needs. Wide media versatility and professional inline finishing options expand the range of jobs that you can accept. Ricoh’s next generation oil-free imaging technologies produce output with near-offset quality while minimising costs.
- Robust monthly duty cycle of 580,000 pages.
- Rated speeds of 90 A4 colour pages per minute, even in duplex mode, for non-stop productivity regardless of paper weight.
- Chemical PxP toner of offset-like reproduction.
- Powerful EFI Fiery print controller offers advanced colour and job management tools to execute sophisticated document assembly with ease.
- Consistent output quality – as recognised by Fogra certification
Professional inline finishing capabilities
- Bring production-level finishing to your high-volume environments with 100-sheet multi-position stapling, optional hole punching plus a 3000-sheet Shift Tray.
- Ring binder: The world’s first inline ring binder. Automatically punch, collate and apply your choice of two ring sizes to 50-100 sheet documents with no intervention.
- Booklets: The Booklet Finisher offers multi-position stapling of up to 100-sheets, stacking of up to 2500 sheets, saddle-stitching finishing and folding – plus an optional Trimmer Unit for a flush finished edge.
- Hole punch: enjoy a variety of interchangeable die sets to punch pages individually, then bind offline.
- Perfect binder: hot glue books up to 400 pages with cover and three-sided trim.